My Top 7 OC Fair Treats
1. Chicken Charlie’s Chicken & Waffles $11
2. Dutchmen’s Nila Wafers & Banana Créme $13
3. Ted Pound Buns’ The Original & The Pepperoni $7.19 & $8.19
4. Farm to Fair’s Curly Fries $3 to $5 (depends on size)
5. Oreo Puff Cone Ice Cream $9
6. Chicken Charlie’s Deep Fried Oreos $9
7. Bacon-A-Fair’s Bacon Wrapped Sausage $16
Orange County Fair ends on August 11th. So hurry up and get your tickets.
- Buying a OC Fair Souvenir cup is the best bet. You think it will cost an arm and a leg, but it does not. Its about $5 and you can refill at vendors who sell the cups for about $3 with your favorite sodas, lemonades or even water. Come on! Deal right?
- Bring comfortable shoes! I know, I know, I know, us ladies love to look stylish where ever we go. We love to wear are cute boots and sandals, but trust me, you will need to bring a pair of sneakers with you. Tons of walking and the worst would be mess up your sandals trying to look cute. Do what I did, I brought my sandals to take some Instagram lifestyle pictures and after I was done, I switched into my sneakers. Best of both worlds!
- Make your own clean up kit. Sounds crazy right? Nope! I have to admit, I am a messy eater. When I ate, I devour food so fast, it gets all over my clothes, hands, and face. So I created my own clean up kit that consists of hand sanitizer, face whips, hand whips, Clorox Bleach Pen (for whites), and Clorox Stain Fighter (protection for colors). Very cheap! You can find most of the items at your local Dollar Store or Walmart.
OC Fair hours:
Wednesday-Friday: Noon – Midnight
Saturday-Sunday: 11 a.m. – Midnight
Admission is very reasonable for all the quality food, rides and attractions you experience. I went on a Sunday and it was $14, which I highly recommend going on that day. The reason is because their are a lot of families who attend with kids so, the food lines aren’t as long and the adult rides are long either. Check out their rates… (Click Here)
Check and Follow my Instagram at Eatwhateveryouwant for more treats. Will be going back before August 11!