The BEST brownie recipe! With soft edges, fudgy middles, and rich chocolate flavor, these homemade brownies will disappear in no time.
For years, I couldn’t seem to find a recipe for brownies that met my standards. Anytime I made homemade brownies, I wanted them to be just like the ones I ate as a kid – super fudgy, moist, and chocolaty, with soft edges and soft tops. Instead of making it from a box mix, I prefer to bake from scratch.
This recipe is Pure. Chocolate. Heaven. This brownie recipe guarantees that you will never go back to a boxed brownie mix, let alone try yet another brownie recipe. I like to make my brownies taste even better by adding strawberries on top and a white chocolate drizzle.
What’s the pro and con of this recipe….
The bad news? Eating the entire tray of fudge brownies in one sitting.
The good news? That each brownie is about 340 calories.
I wanted to add that these brownies were a hit during my third week of my bakery. They sold out in 24 hours. When my bakery opens back up, I would love to start selling brownie kits, so my customers can make them in the comfort of their home.
Check out recipe below. (Yields 9-12; depending on how you cut them)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly oil an 8×8 baking dish or use parchment paper to line it.
- Cut 6 fresh strawberry vertically in half; set aside.
- Combine melted butter and sugar, then stir in the eggs.
- Then stir in flour and cocoa powder to make your batter.
- Pour into baking dish and cook for about 30 mins! Wait until cool if you want to cut into shapes!
- Break up white chocolate bar into a small bowl and microwave for 30 second intervals.
- With a teaspoon, add a dab of white chocolate in the center of the brownie and add strawberry on top.
- Using the teaspoon, drizzle the top of the brownies with white chocolate.
- Stores for 3-4 days covered