Jalapeños Popper for the win! This delicious meal never fails when I want to make a quick lunch. It’s so easy to make and it’s Keto Friendly.
Through out my life, I made different types of poppers, from sweet to savory. One of my favorite is Pepperoni Jalapeño Poppers because it simple and tasty.
These numbers are approximately. Depending on what brands you use, the calories and net carbs can be higher or lower.
Serving Size: 10 poppers || Calories: 338|| Fat:22. 8||Carbohydrates: 17.6 ||Fiber: 6.3 ||Protein: 8 ||Net Carbs: 11.3
If you eat only 5 poppers that’s only 5.65 Net Carbs!
Let’s get started…..
2 Oz of Cream Cheese**
5 Large Jalapeños; sliced in half
1 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
1 Tbsp Chili Pasta Sauce
10 Pepperoni Slices
Optional Cilantro for garnish
Optional Salsa for dipping
Note: Preferably, the Cream Cheese needs to be low carb which is 0 to 2 Net Carbs per serving. Large Jalapeños are considered 4 to 6 inches long. Salsa needs to be low carb; preferably 0 to 1 Net Carb per serving.
[Step by step pictures below]
1. Preheat oven at 350F. Sliced jalapeños vertically and scrap out the seeds using a spoon. Set on a wire rack or baking sheet lined with parchment.
2. In a small bowl, using a fork, smash cream cheese.
3. Then add chili paste sauce, sesame oil and mix with a spoon.
4. Using a teaspoon, spoon mixture inside slices jalapeños and top with a slice of pepperoni.
5. If using wired rack, place the rack on top of a baking sheet. Then bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Immediately serve. Enjoy it with Salsa, cilantro or any low carb low sugar sauce.