One of my favorite recipes to make on this amazing Keto Lifestyle are Everything Bagel Salmon Burgers. They are very nutritious and are very tasty.
Salmon is a good source of protein, which is important for maintaining bone health, preventing muscle loss and helping the body heal and repair. Its rich astaxanthin content may help maintain skin elasticity, reduce the signs of aging and protect the skin against UV damage.
Everything Bagel Seasoning is the best seasoning you need for this burger. This blend is a divine mixture of black and white sesame seeds, dried minced garlic and onion, sea salt flakes and poppy seeds.
What ingredient are needed and what are the Nutrition Facts?
All the ingredients are listed below. For each burger it is 5.5 Net Carbs and 313.5 calories.
The app I use to track my food is call Carb Manager. It’s free and available on Android and IPhones.
Where can I find the Low Carb Bread and Salmon Burgers?
You can find the Keto Burger Buns at Aldi for roughly $3.79.
The Salmon Burgers I found at my local 99 Cent Store for $4 for a box of 4.
Everything Bagel Seasoning was $1.69 at Aldi, but you can find it at the 99 cent store for $1
How do you cook Salmon Burgers?
1. Make sure they are thawed out because preparing.
2. Preheat oven at 425F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
3. Spray burgers with 0 calorie 0 carb cooking spray such as Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Spray on both sides.
4. Add a light layer of Everything Bagel Seasoning on top of each.
5. Bake for 12 minutes. Then built the burgers.
How to build the burgers?
Check out step by step below.