Looking for the perfect Thanksgiving dessert that will steal the show this year? You don’t have to look far because this low carb treat is perfect for you and your family.
My recipe for keto friendly pumpkin cheesecakes are so scrumptious, I devoured them so fast.
This is all approximate numbers. Numbers vary depending on what brand ingredients you use.
Dietary Fiber: 2.6g
Net Carbs: 6
How to make softened cream cheese?
To soften the cream cheese, place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on high 10 to 15 seconds or just until slightly softened.
What allow carb toppings can I add on top?
Low Carb Sauces:
Let’s get started
Prep Time: 8 Minutes
Cooling Time: 3 Hours +
Total Time: 3 Hours 8 Minutes
Yields: 6 Mini Cakes
• 4 Oz Cream Cheese; softened
• 1 cup canned pumpkin
• 1/2 cup low carb Sweetener
• 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1/2 tub 4oz Sugar Free Cool Whip
• 1/2 cup pecan flour
• 1/4 cup sweetener
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 3 tablespoons in unsalted butter, melted
• 1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Line cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Make the crust: In a small, mix all crust ingredients with a spoon. Press mixture into cupcake liners.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
4. Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sweetener and pumpkin pie spice with mixer until blended.
5. Gently fold in Cool Whip. Then spoon into crust.
4. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with cool whip on top. Add whatever low carb topping on top.