Don’t feel like making Churros from scratch? These quick, simple and easy Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas tastes like churros, but only needs a fraction of the time to make!
Thanksgiving is around the corner and these desserts will steal the show. This dessert is a perfect dessert that the entire family will love and devour.
Did I mention these are Low Carb aka Keto Friendly too? This dessert also include some cream cheese glaze for drizzling or dipping to make this an extra special treat.
Nutrition Facts (Without drizzle)
Serving size: 1 Tortilla Roll
Net Carbs: 4.53g
With Drizzle…. Less than 5-6 net carbs.
By the way, if you aren’t a Keto Junkie, you can make this recipe without all the low carb ingredients. You can also make it Vegan Friendly as a well.
What are ways to warm up the Tortillas?
By the way, these recipes works well with Flour Tortillas because they can easily roll up without tearing.
1. Tortilla Toaster – I was gifted an amazing Tortilla Toaster from my friends at Honey Cando. It comes in Black or White and it comes with five heating settings. It has individual slots that evenly heat both sides of up to six tortillas in under 60 seconds. Also, it optimizes for 6-inch corn, flour, or wheat tortillas.
2. Oven– Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Wrap a stack of about tortillas in aluminum foil and place the package in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until they are heated through.
3. Skillet -Warm the tortillas on the stovetop (over the burner or in a medium size skillet).
4. Microwave– Place 3-4 tortillas at a time on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a slightly damp paper towel. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, then set aside until ready to use.
What ingredients are needed?
- 8 Flour Tortillas (Keto Friendly)
- Monkfruit Sweetner**
- Ground Cinnamon
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Swerve Powdered Sugar**
- Vanilla Extract
- Unsweetened Almond Milk**
**Note: These are the brands I recommend, however, you can choose whatever low carb brand of sugar and milk you desire.
Let’s get started.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Minutes
Total Time: 6 Minutes
- 8 Low Carb Tortillas
- 2 tbsp butter, softened to room temperature
- 4 tbsp Monkfruit Sweetener
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 4 oz cream cheese , softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Swerve powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- In a small bowl, add the sugar, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, stir to combine. Set aside.
- Warm the tortillas via any method previous mentioned.
- While the tortillas are warm, on one side, spread with the butter, until the entire side is covered with melted butter. Use a kitchen knife to do so.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the each tortilla. Roll the tortillas up, one by one. Then place them either next to each other on a plate or stack them on top of each other. Note: It will get a bit messy.
- Place all ingredients for the glaze into a small mixing bowl and mix using a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk or powdered sugar as needed to get desired consistency.
- Drizzle on top of each tortilla roll and enjoy.
How to store any leftover….
Just to let you know, these are best served fresh. If needed store in a sealed container at room temperature for one day. Reheat slightly in microwave if needed.
Glaze: Leftover glaze should be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator. The glaze is good for about a week or so.