Hi there! Did we all survive Thanksgiving?!
I will admit, it’s been a solid 7 days and I’m still eating leftovers. I been having Turkey and Collard Greens every day for breakfast and sleeping in until 10am. About 2 days ago, I looked in my fridge, to organize leftover and I saw fresh cranberries.
The first thought that came to mind, was to make simple and quick Christmas Cocktail. That’s when I came up with a Holiday Cranberry Vodka Cocktail that will leave you singing, Merry Christmas Song all day! Plus it’s Keto Friendly!
This easy Christmas cocktail is a blend of cranberry juice, vodka, rosemary and more! It’s the perfect holiday cocktail for those nights spent watching Christmas movies like Home Alone 1 + 2, with only the Christmas tree light flowing through.
Those are the best nights, aren’t they?!
I am not Keto, is there a normal version?
Yes, just simply use normal cranberry juice and for the simple syrup, use white granulated sugar. Measurements are all the same.
Let’s get started….
Yields: 4 drinks
• 8 oz Sparkling Water; chilled
• 8 oz Smirnoff Vodka or Any Vodka
• 10oz Sugar- Free Cranberry Juice
2 –4 Tablespoons of Rosemary Simple Syrup**
**Note: To make rosemary simple syrup, bring 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar to a simmer. Remove from heat and add in three 5-inch rosemary sprigs. Steep for 20 minutes and strain mixture into a jar.
• 1/4 Cup Cranberries
• 4 Rosemary Springs
• Low Carb Granulated Sugar + Lime Wedge or Juice**
Optional: **Sugar Rim
- Pour the low carb granulated sugar onto a dish. Your sugar pile should be about a quarter of an inch high and wider than the rim of the glass you’re using.
- Rub the lime wedge along the outer edge of each glass. For lime juice, pour the liquid into another dish and dip the entire rim of the glass into it.
- Place each glass upside-down into the dish of sugar and then twist the glass around a bit to ensure the entire rim is coated.
- Add a few ice cubes and a few fresh cranberries each glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mason jar with a cranberry juice, vodka, and rosemary simple syrup and ice.
- Shake cocktail for 30 seconds and pour into each glass. Top off each drink with chilled sparkling water .
- Serve with a rosemary sprig and enjoy!
Did you make this?
Tag me on Instagram @eatwhateveryouwant and hashtag #eatwhateveryouwant