If you want the best chunky chocolate brownies, this recipe is for you! Below is two different recipes; regular and Keto. Buttercream + Chocolate Frosting and decor it option.
Let’s get started….
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 28 minutes
Cooling Time: 20 minutes
Total Time : 58 minutes
Yields: 9 square bars; 18 triangles
- ½ cup melted unsalted butter*, still warm/hot
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk**
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup chunky chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup swerve, or monk fruit
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8 or 9×9 square pan parchment paper, leaving a couple inches of overhang on two sides. Grease parchment with non stick spray.
- Combine granulated sugar and hot butter in a large bowl. Stir it briefly then allow it to sit undisturbed for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the butter and sugar vigorously for 30 seconds. Add eggs, water, and vanilla extract, whisking again for about 30 seconds. Tap all the excess batter off the whisk and remove the whisk from the bowl.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder, powdered sugar, flour, chocolate chips, and salt over the wet ingredients. Use a rubber/silicone spatula to stir the mixture until it is glossy and well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake the 8×8 pan for for 28-33 minutes (begin checking at 28 minutes). Bake the 9×9 pan for 20-25 minutes (begin checking at 20 minutes). The brownies are done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out without raw batter on it, moist fudgy crumbs are OK. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Eat plain or frost with Buttercream or chocolate frosting.
Did you make this?
Tag me on Instagram @eatwhateveryouwant and hashtag #eatwhateveryouwant