The dessert that everyone loves is now here to warm your hearts forever. This no bake cheesecake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is a game changer. Easy to make, you don’t need to be a pro.
What topping you can add?
4. Sweet Sauces
- 3 Cups of crushed graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or brown sugar
- 2 8-ounce Full Fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 13.40 oz (1 1/2 cup + 1 teaspoon) sweetened condensed creamer
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1. In a small microwave bowl, melt butter.
2. In a medical bowl, pour in crumbs. Using a rubber spatula, mix in sugar. Add melted butter, and mix until well combined.
3. Using a 1 cup measuring cup, press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan. Make sure to spread crumbs upwards to about 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side. Chill crust in freezer at least 20 minutes.
4. As the crust set, start making the filling. Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the room temperature cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth (about 3 minutes or so).
5. Add and beat in the condensed creamer, scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, as necessary.
6. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
7. Pour the filling into the crust. Then cover cheesecake with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
8. After the time is up, unclasp sides of pan, and remove cheesecake.
9. Add buttercream frosting in pipping bag with star tip. Add rose design along the sides as below.
How to store cheesecake?
However, you can freeze the cheesecake to enjoy at a later time. After it sets in the refrigerator, wrap the whole pan (you can remove the sides if desired) in 1 layer of plastic wrap, then 1 layer of aluminum foil. No-bake cheesecake freezes wonderfully for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator, then slice and serve.
Did you make this?
Tag me on Instagram @eatwhateveryouwant and hashtag #eatwhateveryouwant