Just in time to St Patrick’s Day, this Lucky Charm Cheesecake will be the star of the show. Did I mention it’s a no baked recipe? Simple, tasty and easy to make, you will devour in seconds!
With a smooth, light, and creamy dessert that sets up beautifully in the refrigerator, you heart will melt away.
Why is it important to have room temperature ingredients for this recipe?
The cream cheese needs to be at room temperature before beginning. Room temperature ingredients guarantee a smooth cheesecake filling. Beating cold ingredients together will result in a chunky cheesecake filling.
Let’s get started
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Chill Time: 3 Hours
Freeze Time: 2 Hours + 20 minutes
Yields: 8 slices
- 3 Cups of crushed graham crackers
- 11 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or brown sugar
- 2 8-ounce Full Fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 13.40 oz (1 1/2 cup + 1 teaspoon) sweetened condensed creamer
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup of Lucky Charms
1. In a small microwave bowl, melt butter.
2. In a medical bowl, pour in crumbs. Using a rubber spatula, mix in sugar. Add melted butter, and mix until well combined.
3. Using a 1 cup measuring cup, press the crumb mixture into a 9-inch springform pan. Make sure to spread crumbs upwards to about 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side. Chill crust in freezer at least 20 minutes.
4. As the crust set, start making the filling. Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the room temperature cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth (about 3 minutes or so).
5. Add and beat in the condensed creamer, scraping the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula, as necessary.
6. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. You can fold in Lucky Charm marshmallows in the filling if desire. Use about 1/2 cup to 1 cup of marshmallows.
7. Pour the filling into the crust. Then cover cheesecake with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
8. After the time is up, unclasp sides of pan, and remove cheesecake.
9. Add buttercream frosting in pipping bag with star tip. Add rose design along the sides as below.
10. Top with Lucky Charm Cereal in the center and enjoy.
How to store cheesecake?
However, you can freeze the cheesecake to enjoy at a later time. After it sets in the refrigerator, wrap the whole pan (you can remove the sides if desired) in 1 layer of plastic wrap, then 1 layer of aluminum foil. No-bake cheesecake freezes wonderfully for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator, then slice and serve.
Did you make this?
Tag me on Instagram @eatwhateveryouwant and hashtag #eatwhateveryouwant