It’s June and it’s all about Pride! As a Pansexual African American, I am proud of who I am and where my future is going.
To help support our LGBTQ+ friends and community, Total Wine & More wants to highlight the amazing work that Identity is doing to give back.
For every bottle sold of Identity products, they donate $1 to the GLAAD Foundation, which aims to rewrite the script for LGBTQ+ acceptance, as well as other LGBTQ+ charities.
Identity Tequila is available at most locations and Identity Vodka will be launching in stores this month.
Let’s get started…..
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Yields: 1 Cocktail
1-1/2 ounces Identity Tequila Blanco
3/4 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
1/2 ounce agave syrup
1 liter Pineapple juice
1 ounce ube extract
Coarse salt or sugar for rim
1. Pour coarse salt or sugar into a plate that is larger than the glass you are using.
3. Prepare your glasses by running a lime around the rim of the glass. Dip your glass into the plate of salt or sugar and spin it a couple of times until the rim is covered with salt. Set aside.
5. Fill a shaker with ice, add in the lime juice, pineapple juice, tequila blanco, Ube Extract and agave. Shake it well.
6. Add ice to your glass and pour in the contents from the shaker.
7. Garnish with a slice of mint, rainbow lollipop and enjoy!
Did you make this?
Tag me on Instagram @eatwhateveryouwant and hashtag #eatwhateveryouwant