This is my last Summer Recipe and I’m excited that this was my final creation. This Mango Parfait had three recipes in one.
Let’s get started…..
Vanilla Mousse (Yields 1 cup)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups coconut cream or heavy cream
- 1 cup white granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1. Using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, beat softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the sugar in large bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy. Approximately 2 minutes.
2. In another large bowl, beat coconut cream remaining sugar and pure vanilla on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
3. Then add 1/2 of the coconut cream mixture to cream cheese mixture. With a rubber spatula mix until well blended.
4. Then slow mix in remaining coconut cream mixture. Cover with plastic wrap or foil. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. In a small glass cup, start by adding the layer of jam
2. Add sugar cookie next. If it doesn’t fit into the glass, you can break up the cookie and place inside or trim the cookie down.
3. Using a popping bag or a teaspoon, add the vanilla mousse layer .
4. Added diced mangos next then mint leaf and mango slice; optional. Enjoy.
Did you make this?
Tag me on Instagram @eatwhateveryouwant and hashtag #eatwhateveryouwant