Let’s get started….
Yields: 26 small cookies or 13 medium cookies
•1 cup almond flour
•1/4 cup coconut flour
•1/2 teaspoon baking soda
•1/2 teaspoon smoked sea salt
•1/4 teaspoon baking powder
•1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
•3/4 cup packed Golden Monkfruit
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•1 large egg
•1 cup Lilly’s dark chocolate chips
•1/4 cup chopped walnuts
•1/4 cup chopped Werther’s Originals Sugar Free Caramel Candy; crushed**
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk to combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener and vanilla extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy or by hand with a fork.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low or by hand with a fork.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined. If you are hands on like me, use a rubber spatula and combine.
- Lastly, using rubber spatula, fold in Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips, crushed caramel candy and chopped walnuts.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for half an hour minutes until the butter is solid.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Top with smoked sea salt if you desire.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before moving.
Did you make this?
Tag me on Instagram @eatwhateveryouwant and hashtag #eatwhateveryouwant